Getting cosmetic-safe face painting can be a great way to add something special to your event!
The Terms of Hire are just to announce our liability so that everyone can be on the same page. We appreciate you taking the time to read through the legalities.
TERMS OF HIRE:
1. Payment is due before the Artist leaves the event. Should payment not be made FOR ANY REASON a legal contract must be signed promising payment by a certain date.
2. The Holding Fee/Booking fee of $25.00 is to be applied to total cost of party and is non-refundable FOR ANY REASON unless party is cancelled due to verified bad weather the day of the party. The Holding Fee/ Booking Fee may be applied to a rescheduled date based on Jeshka BodyArt's availability. -See Bad Weather Policy
3. Bad Weather Policy: We will NOT perform outdoors on forecast days of Below 45 degrees, heavy rain, snow, or thunder/lightening. Client may reschedule with holding fee/booking fee applied to new date or cancel with refund of deposit.
a. If it is raining the day of your event we will call to verify if we should still come. If you request that we come and cancel after we arrived at your event or if bad weather interrupts the event, the original contract fee will be due in full, with original ending time remaining the same.
Side note- We are happy to move the fun indoors if space allows.
4. Should there be any illegal activities present, (including, but not limited to drugs and or firearms) for the safety of our staff, we reserve the right to remove ourselves from the event with no refund.
5. By hiring an Artist through Jeshka BodyArt, you agree to the Terms of Hire and Face Painters Disclaimer.
Face Painters Disclaimer:
1. Allergies/Sensitive Skin: The face paints used are hypo-allergenic to minimize the chance of reaction. If concern remains over product sensitivity, please request a Skin Patch Test PRIOR to painting. Jeshka BodyArt will not be held liable for possible allergic reactions.
2. I reserve the right to refuse to paint a person where it is judged inappropriate due to Age or Behavior. If a person cannot keep still enough to have their face painted safely, an alternative area may be painted if suitable. In compliance to the International Face Painters Association, we will NOT under any circumstances paint a child who clearly does not wish to be painted, shows confusion, distress, anxiety, or who is asleep.
3. I reserve the right to refuse to paint areas on individuals that show symptoms of Medical Conditions, including, but not limited to; cold sores, open wounds/broken skin, heavy cold with runny nose, conjunctivitis, severe acne, or infectious skin diseases.
4. I will not take responsibility for the welfare and safety of children waiting to be painted. Please ensure children are supervised while waiting. Please supervise children to prevent touching of our face paint products to ensure the health and hygiene standards are maintained.
5. Please do not ask me to paint offensive symbols. Requests of this nature will be refused without being in breach of any contract or agreement.
6. I always use water-soluble face paints and in nearly all cases they are non-staining. I will take care in their use, but will not be held liable for any damage caused to any person, clothing, or their property at any time. Most stains are removed by soaking in a stain removal solution prior to washing. Please provide adequate protection where necessary.
7. Removing of paint at home can be done with water. To speed the process, use no-tears shampoo or face wash. Some colors can linger on some skin types, especially dry skin. Please do not worry, it will fade within a day or so. Some find using a skin lotion or oil to hydrate the skin helps before washing a second time.
8. Removing of the Glitter/Mica Tattoos can be done with baby oil or 70% rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad wiped in a circular motion. If you are prone to sensitive skin, it is best to allow the tattoo to fade with time to prevent irritation. Glitter/Mica Tattoos will at no time be applied to the face.